We are excited to see you back in our clinic. When you return you will notice several additions to our infection control procedures such as more PPE, physical barriers and new office entry protocols to comply with physical distancing.
This will update you on the new procedures when visiting our office.
Before you arrive we require the patient and anyone entering our office to complete a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. . This needs to be completed and received by our office before your appointment.
What to expect at your appointment:
- In order to maintain physical distancing, we will be using a “Virtual Waiting Room” and Text messaging. You will receive a text message from us on the day of your appointment with instructions on how to check in to your appointment once you arrive. All scheduled patients should wait in the car, or outside the office until ready to be seen.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and text us to let us know you have arrived. Alternatively you can also call the office at 905-845-8411. Due to distancing requirements, we will let you know when we are ready for you to come in.
- Please bring your own mask, and sunglasses (if possible)
- Please note that our restroom and brushing station are temporarily closed, so please brush thoroughly prior to your appointment.
- Parents/Guardians must wait outside unless absolutely required to come in.
- When you arrive, we will apply hand sanitizer, review your health history, take a touchless forehead temperature, as well as check your oxygen saturation by a finger scan.
- The patient will then be escorted to the clinic area and asked to rinse with a 1% peroxide mouthwash.
- We ask that cell phones not be used while in the office, cough/sneeze etiquette be observed , and that the patient is not to touch any surfaces while in the office.
- After the appointment , an update report will be given to the patient, or sent by text to the parent.
- We will automatically schedule your next appointment – if the date/time does not work you can call us to re-schedule
- We are limited by Health regulations for certain procedures at certain times.
- Please be patient with us if we are unable to repair certain broken brackets or appliances during your regular adjustment appointment
Remember – if you or a family member does not feel well and are showing symptoms of COVID-19 please call us to re-schedule your appointment.
Please Click Here to complete the Covid Screening Form online.
We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again !
Dr. Mark Gwartz, Dr. Andy Ho and Team